DSCA Forum on
Economic Future of the City of Sarasota
March 29, 2016, 5:30 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Herald Tribune Building – 1st Floor Community Room
1741 Main Street, Sarasota FL 34236
Stay up to date on the key factors affecting the economic future for the City of Sarasota.
Learn about the expected changes for downtown residents.
- Patrick Gannon, President, DSCA
- John McCarthy, Executive Director, Sarasota County Openly Plans for Excellence (SCOPE)
SLIDES: 1-McCarthy-Our economic heritage DSCA-20160329
- Virginia Haley, President, Visit Sarasota County; Sarasota Bayfront 20:20
- Jamie Miller, Director of Business Competiveness Initiatives, Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County
- Norman Gollub, Downtown Economic Development Coordinator, Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
- Gretchen Schneider, General Manager of Planning and Development, City of Sarasota
- Audience Questions & Panelist Answers